***Submitting and publishing articles in this journal is free.***
Dear authors, in order to avoid the delay in the review of your submitted papers the following points should be considered carefully.
- The Iranian Journal of Wargaming (IJWG) considers academic papers that lie within military disciplines. Academic papers in wargaming and game theory with a military approach are also considered.
- Papers must be research-based; author(s) must produce original academic contribution(s) in their papers. Papers based on a doctoral dissertation, theses and independent research papers are welcomed.
- Papers that are taken from student dissertations will be co-authored with the supervisor, advisor and student. The supervisor will be the corresponding author.
- Academic-research-based papers must have the following items: the abstract (150-250 words), the introduction that includes an explanation of the problem, theoretical debate and frameworks, methodology, research results, analysis or discussion, conclusion, and bibliography.
- Submitted articles should include edited extended abstract in English language and the following items: introduction, methodology, result and discussion, conclusion, keyword.
- The journal welcomes theoretical papers exploring new ideas or critiquing and investigating established ideas by distinguished authors.
- The manuscript is not submitted to another journal or that it is not part of a book due for publication. For these reasons we have to ask you to sign the enclosed statement of intention and send it along with the manuscript. Scientific conference articles accompanied with significant changes and new contents can be reviewed.
- Papers both in English and Persian language are accepted.
- In papers with more than one writer, writers should choose one author as a corresponding author. Otherwise, the first writer will be automatically chosen as the corresponding author.
- Articles should be written in Times New Roman font, in less than 25 pages.
- APA style of citation is used in this journal.
- In adjusting tables, figures and pictures the following points should be followed.
- Table information should not be represented as a picture and figure in the article. Numbers and titles of tables should be written on the tables and the title of maps, pictures and figures should be written under the table.
- Each column should have its title and unit of measurement. All of the column’s numbers should have unit measure.
- Pictures and maps should be clear, and should have scale.
- DOI electronic resources should be cited at the end of the article. For example, (doi: 10.22034).
- Received papers after the initial review will be placed in the peer review process and the final decision about acceptance or rejection by the editorial board will be issued.
- IJWG reserves the right to reject, publish and/or edit papers.
- The authors are responsible for the accuracy and inaccuracy of the article contents.
When uploading the article file, it is necessary to complete and submit the following forms.
Conflict of Interest Statement for Authors
Originality (commitment letter) of the Manuscript